This unique Topline AWS pocket series offers full-featured operation using TOUCH Screen technology. This series also includes a backlit LCD display, a weighing tray, Stainless Steel platform, and much more. In addition, this scale offers two (2) models with the capacities of 150g and 250g and accuracy of 0.1g - Colors: Silver & Black. This Topline AWS series also includes a TEN (10) year NEW SCALE warranty. For more information - click on the product image or link below or call TOLL FREE 1-877-253-6017.
*Free shipping offer is valid on orders shipping within the USA only. Orders will ship via ground services. Express shipping is available for an additional fee (see pull down menu below).
*All Topline AWS series scales include a TEN (10) year NEW SCALE warranty. If your scale fails to operate under normal use within the 10 year warranty period, you may return the scale for a brand new replacement. In addition, you will also maintain the full 10 years of the original warranty on any replacement product.
• Four (4) measuring units – Grams (g), Ounces (oz), Pennyweight (dwt), and Troy Ounce (ozt)
GRAM: Model = Capacity x Accuracy
AWS-150TS = 150g x 0.1g
AWS-250TS = 250g x 0.1g
*** Select your model from the pull down menu below – please note with multiple models the price will change with an increase in capacity
• Overall dimensions – 4.3" x 2.8" x 0.7" (11cm x 7cm x 1.8cm)
• Weighing platform dimensions – 1.8" x 2.2" (4.6cm x 5.6cm)
• Optional leatherette slip case
• Includes non-alkaline AAA generic batteries (Optional ENERGIZER upgrade)
*** FREE Slip Case with today’s order ($9.95 value)***
Special Features Include:
• TOUCH Screen for a truly unique operation – “No buttons to break”
• Highly visible “blue backlight” LCD screen for FAST & EASY reading
• Locking snap-cover will ensure complete protection during transport
• Protection platform cover that also works as a weighing tray
• Shock resistant platform design for durability and long life
• High Quality Stainless Steel weighing platform ensures long life and easy clean-up
• TARE feature subtracts the containers weight to obtain the weight of its contents
• Optional leatherette slip case for protection against contamination
• Automatic shut-off feature ensures long battery life
• Easy to recalibrate to ensure accurate weighing; w/ optional calibration weight(s)
• Compact and portable for easy storage or transport; fits into your palm of your hand
• Includes easy-to-use operations manual to ensure accurate measurements
• All orders packaged in a plain/generic box to ensure safe delivery of your gift/order
• Topline scales feature a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
• This scales feature a TEN (10) YEAR manufacturer warranty
*Please NOTE the special FREE SHIPPING offer is subject to change without notice.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
You can order any scale from Topline RISK FREE with our 30 day 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If for ANY reason you are not 100% satisfied with your scale purchase, you can return it for a FULL refund or a FULL credit towards another scale. Simply return your scale in the original packaging and in new/sellable condition.
Our goal is to ensure you have the right scale to meet your weighing needs & budget.
***CLICK HERE to review our Customer Testimonials***
Do you have a question regarding this product?
Call TOLL FREE 1-877-253-6017 to speak with one of our Product Specialist*
CLICK HERE to send a question to one of our Product Specialist via Topline's on-line form
Topline’s Product Specialists* are available M-F (9am-5pm CST)
*Please note that our friendly Product Specialists are NOT paid on commission. Our Specialist are available to help YOU select the right scale that meets YOUR needs and budget. NO sales pressure - ONLY excellent customer service.
Are you ready to place an order?
1) To place an order, use our SAFE and SECURE on-line system
2) Call TOLL FREE 1-877-253-6017 to place an order (M-F 9am-5pm CS
*** Express shipping is ONLY available within the Continental USA (APOs, AK & HI ship via USPS Priority Mail). To other locations, USPS Air Parcel is the default method of shipping. Please email us for quotes for traceable and faster shipment methods outside the Continental USA.
NOTE: Your scale will eventually need to be recalibrated. You can take it to a local scale dealer for service or SAVE MONEY and calibrate the scale yourself – ANYTIME - ANYPLACE.
If you want to ensure your scale is ALWAYS operating at its optimal accuracy and you do not own the proper calibrations weight (s) – then you should strongly consider investing in a set of optional calibration weight(s) listed on the drop down menu below.
$39.96, you save $9.99