These Topline ANDS series precision digital scales have been designed with enhanced capacities and resolutions, and the EW models feature triple ranges of weighing. New electronics, wider selection of capacities & resolutions, and remote-zeroing have been included in a low-profile rugged housing. All models feature RS-232C and some models are Legal for Trade. For more information - click on the product image or link below or call TOLL FREE 1-877-253-6017.
*Free shipping offer is valid on orders shipping within the USA only. Orders will ship via UPS ground or USPS Priority Mail. As noted, oversized scales will be subject to an additional shipping charge. This special offer is subject to change without notice.
***Available ONLY in the Continental USA (AK & HI excluded) ***
• SIXTEEN (16) models (Be sure to select your scale options from the pull down menus below)
• Nine (9) measuring units – Gram (g), Decimal Ounce (oz), Decimal Pound (lb), Troy Ounce (ozt), Pennyweight (dwt), Carat (ct), Momme (mom), Grain Unit (GN), and Tael (H.K General) (tl).
Model = Capacity x Accuracy
EW150 = 30g / 60g / 150g x 0.01g / 0.02g / 0.05 g
EW1500* = 300g / 600g / 1500g x 0.1g / 0.2g / 0.5g *Legal for Trade
EW12K* = 3000g / 6000g / 12,000g x 1.0g / 2.0g / 5.0g *Legal for Trade
EK120 = 120g x 0.01g
EK200 = 200g x 0.01g
EK300 = 300g x 0.01g
EK410 = 400 g x 0.01g
EK610 = 600 g x 0.01g
EK600* = 600g x 0.1g *Legal for Trade
EK1200* = 1200g x 0.1g *Legal for Trade
EK2000 = 2000g x 0.1 g
EK3000 = 3000g x 0.1g
EK4100 = 4000g x 0.1g
EK6100 = 6000g x 0.1g
EK6000* = 6000g x 1g *Legal for Trade
EK12K* = 12,000g x 1g *Legal for Trade
• Overall dimensions: 7.5” x 8.6” x 2.2” (19cm x 22cm x 5.5cm)
• Stainless Steel Pan for models 120g - 600g: 4.3” (11cm)
• Stainless Steel Pan for other models: 5.2” x 6.7” (13cm x 17cm)
• Ambient Temperature Range: -10C~40C/14F~104F, less than 85% R.H. (non-condensing)
• Comparator Capability & Remote Zeroing
• AC/DC: Rechargeable battery pack (optional) or 110V Adapter (optional)*
***Special Offer – While Supplies Last – Receive a FREE 110V adapter ($29 value)
Special Features Include:
• Legal for Trade (models 600/6000/400/4000)
• Part counting and percentage functions are included on all models
• EWi models offer Triple Range for maximum performance
• 7 segment LCD with backlight (character height 16mm)
• Control zero, mode selection and data output with standard RS-232C
• Large LCD display (16mm height) with back light
• Conformity to GLP with I.D. and serial number outputs
• Removable stainless steel weigh pan for FAST & EASY clean up
• TARE feature subtracts the container’s weight to obtain the weight of its contents
• Standard comparator function--HI/OK/LO enunciator
• Sealed front panel will help to prevent liquid spill damage
• Includes easy-to-use operations manual to ensure accurate measurements
• All orders packaged in a plain/generic box to ensure safe delivery of your gift/order
• Topline scales feature a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
• This scale series features a FIVE (5) YEAR manufacturer warranty
***Available ONLY in the Continental USA (AK & HI excluded)***
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
You can order any scale from Topline RISK FREE with our 30 day 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If for ANY reason you are not 100% satisfied with your scale purchase, you can return it for a FULL refund or a FULL credit towards another scale. Simply return your scale in the original packaging and in new/sellable condition.
Our goal is to ensure you have the right scale to meet your weighing needs & budget.
***CLICK HERE to review our Customer Testimonials***
Do you have a question regarding this product?
Call TOLL FREE 1-877-253-6017 to speak with one of our Product Specialist*
CLICK HERE to send a question to one of our Product Specialist via Topline's on-line form
Topline’s Product Specialists* are available M-F (9am-5pm CST)
*Please note that our friendly Product Specialists are NOT paid on commission. Our Specialist are available to help YOU select the right scale that meets YOUR needs and budget. NO sales pressure - ONLY excellent customer service.
Are you ready to place an order?
1) To place an order, use our SAFE and SECURE on-line system
2) Call TOLL FREE 1-877-253-6017 to place an order (M-F 9am-5pm CST)
NOTE: Your scale will eventually need to be recalibrated. You can take it to a local scale dealer for service or SAVE MONEY and calibrate the scale yourself – ANYTIME - ANYPLACE.
If you want to ensure your scale is ALWAYS operating at its optimal accuracy and you do not own the proper calibrations weight (s) – then you should strongly consider investing in a set of optional calibration weight(s) listed on the drop down menu below.
$409.99, you save $22.02