This Topline AWS Series offers a 500g capacity with an accuracy of 0.1 gram (g/oz/dwt/ozt). In addition, this scale includes features such as a slip case, backlit LCD, Stainless Steel platform, a protective cover/tray, and much more. This Topline AWS series also includes a TEN (10) year NEW SCALE warranty. For more information - click on the product image or link below or call TOLL FREE 1-877-253-6017.
PLEASE NOTE the FREE shipping offer is valid on orders shipping within the USA only. Orders will ship via ground services. Express shipping is available for an additional fee (see pull down menu below).
*All Topline AWS series scales include a TEN (10) year NEW SCALE warranty. If your scale fails to operate under normal use within the 10 year warranty period, you may return the scale for a brand new replacement. In addition, you will also maintain the full 10 years of the original warranty on any replacement product.
FOUR (4) Measuring Units: Grams (g), Ounces (oz), Pennyweight (dwt), Troy Ounces (ozt)
CAPACITY (by weighing unit)
- Grams: 500g
- Ounces: 17oz
- Pennyweight: 321dwt
- Troy Ounce: 16ozt
ACCURACY/RESOLUTION (by weighing unit)
- Grams: 0.1g (1/10th gram)
- Ounces: 0.01 (1/100th ounce)
- Pennyweight: 0.1 dwt (1/10th dwt)
- Troy Ounce 0.01 (1/100th ozt)
• Overall dimensions – 5.3"x 2.8"x 0.75" (9.7cm x 9cm x 1.9cm)
• Weighing platform dimensions – 3" x 2.5" (7.5cm x 5cm)
• Protective Cover/Tray dimensions – 3.3"x 2.8"x 0.5" (8.4cm x 7.1cm x 1.3cm)
• Includes TWO (2) generic CR2032 batteries (OPTIONAL SONY Lithium upgrade)
• OPTIONAL Calibration weight(s)
• Backlit LCD display
• FREE Slip Case
*Please NOTE the special FREE SHIPPING and Slip Case offers are subject to change without notice.
Special Features Include:
• TARE feature subtracts the container’s weight to obtain the weight of its contents
• Quality Stainless Steel weighing platform ensures long life and easy clean-up
• Automatic shut-off feature ensures long battery life
• Protective cover is removable and easily converts to a weighing tray
• FREE slip case for protection against contamination
• Easy to recalibrate to ensure accurate weighing; OPTIONAL calibration weight
• Includes easy-to-use operations manual to ensure accurate measurements
• All orders packaged in a plain/generic box to ensure safe delivery of your gift/order
• Topline scales feature a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
• This Topline AWS series also includes a TEN (10) year NEW SCALE warranty
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
You can order any scale from Topline RISK FREE with our 30 day 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If for ANY reason you are not 100% satisfied with your scale purchase, you can return it for a FULL refund or a FULL credit towards another scale. Simply return your scale in the original packaging and in new/sellable condition.
Our goal is to ensure you have the right scale to meet your weighing needs & budget.
***CLICK HERE to review our Customer Testimonials***
Do you have a question regarding this product?
Call TOLL FREE 1-877-253-6017 to speak with one of our Product Specialist*
CLICK HERE to send a question to one of our Product Specialist via Topline's on-line form
Topline’s Product Specialists* are available M-F (9am-5pm CST)
*Please note that our friendly Product Specialists are NOT paid on commission. Our Specialist are available to help YOU select the right scale that meets YOUR needs and budget. NO sales pressure - ONLY excellent customer service.
Are you ready to place an order?
1) To place an order, use our SAFE and SECURE on-line system
2) Call TOLL FREE 1-877-253-6017 to place an order (M-F 9am-5pm CS
NOTE: Your scale will eventually need to be recalibrated. You can take it to a local scale dealer for service or SAVE MONEY and calibrate the scale yourself – ANYTIME - ANYPLACE.
If you want to ensure your scale is ALWAYS operating at its optimal accuracy and you do not own the proper calibrations weight (s) – then you should strongly consider investing in a set of optional calibration weight(s) listed on the drop down menu below.
$44.99, you save $7.00